Friday, September 25, 2009

Wedding Book!

Here are most of the pages of the wedding book Michelle, our photographer, put together! We are going to get the actual book in no time and I cant wait! I wanted to share how amazing Michelle is by posting the pictures she sent me!!

5 months down and we are so happy it's amazing!


(Side note: This is not the actual order of the book, this is just the slides I copied from Michelle's email)



















































































































































4 comments:

WIKKY said...

love them. that is going to be so fun to look at next hammer on. that means... you have to bring it! ha.

Amy Buff said...

Fun Fun!

Lindsey and Josh said...

Alright, 2 words: JEALOUS & GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I wish I had that beautiful of an album from my wedding and you two are just DANG! LOVE IT!

Chelle said...

these are amazing and unbelievably gorgeous! woohoo!! : )