Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jealousy...

So while you all go home and get cozy on your beds, get a nice dinner ready for your family and cuddling on the couch, just picture for a moment instead... Sitting at your cubicle since 8 am awaiting the mediator to come back with the next batch of changes to the settlement agreement of two parties in a sueing battle... Oh yes they cannot agree, oh yes this is the 5th round of changes in the last 5 hours... And oh yes, I get to wait another hour or 2 for the next round... How long will it go on? No one knows.. Maybe into tomorrow...

Admit it, you are feeling jealous.. I knew it.

4 comments:

Abi said...

So sooooooo jealous. I hope you are home by now!
You can come over and have pumpkin cookies and watch Grey's with me!

WIKKY said...

Hey, atleast you made more money, right??? And, we had Chili's chips and salsa for Grey's. Just saying! ha.

Jesse said...

Ugh... I'm sorry... that sounds miserable. I hope everything is going well otherwise. We really should have lunch sometime. You only work a couple floors away my friend. :)

WIKKY said...

You were dressed up like a MAN!!! There is no looking skinny there. You looked great. Especially with that new addition down there!!!! hee hee!!!