Friday, September 18, 2009

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

So my friend Brooke and I have been waiting for this day for a very long time, the day we finally get to go to Hogwarts!!! I know it may sound childish but I really dont care! We are going to Hogwarts next year!!!









Matt and I have already been saving up for Orlando next year to do DisneyWorld and now it is just meant to be! We are going to Florida next fall to do DisneyWorld and The Wizarding World!!!


















2 castles in one trip... Doesnt get much better than that!!!


Wizarding World Link, just in case you are interested... http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/index.html?__source=email.hp.consumer.9152009

1 comment:

WIKKY said...

I do not understand how we are sisters. I am not a fan of Disneyland and YOU, you would run the disneyland marathon just to be close to Mickey! That is awesome. How fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!