Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jason Mraz

Matt and I went to Jason Mraz in October and we had such a good time, even though both of us were sick.. We took pictures of us while we were waiting for Jason to come out (it took forever!)


















This is just a small clip of Jason and the chick that opened for him singing "Lucky". One of my favorites because it reminds me of a certain someone..
Unfortunately my memory card filled up after about 30 seconds so I didnt get a lot of the song. But still it was an amazing concert and we had a great time!!










8 comments:

Brittnee said...

You two look so cute together and you look so happy.

Abi said...

LUCKY!

WIKKY said...

TELL YOU WHAT... COLBIE CALLIET IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT SEXY VOICED GAL! YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO GO TO THAT CONCERT! I AM JEALOUS BEYOND WORDS!!!!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Cute couple codye! Hey we are going private and I need your email address. Thanks!

WIKKY said...

Need an update sweetie! You are a slacker on the blogs.... he he! Great seeing you tonight!

Brittnee said...

I agree, so great to get to know each other all over again. So what's new with you?

Frances said...

oh I'm jealous! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Abi said...

For the love . . . you have some great news you should update with!! LOVE YOU!