Friday, November 7, 2008

5 Months and Love is all I have to say...

So this morning I had this overwhelming feeling to just start writing, and it was liberating! Everything that soars through my head constantly just flew into words on my computer. It was me putting my heart out on the line for this one person that has come to mean the world to me and I dont think I realized just how much until I just wrote without thinking and then went back and read it.. So I thought I would post just a small part of it to express how I feel about this person that I have the blessing of being with for as long as humanly possible....

"I love you so much and I know we say it every day multiple times but I don’t have a way to express how much I feel for you, how much I have let myself go to love you fully and the way you deserve. I can’t tell you what you have come to mean to me in just the last 5 months. You are someone I thought only existed in my prayers, a best friend I can count on. You are an angel for me, you are what God has been trying to tell me I am looking for. That is what you are to me, you are the biggest blessing that I have had the opportunity to receive, and you have no idea what that means to me with a past like mine. Matthew Scott Robison, you are truly amazing and someone that makes me exactly who I have wanted to be my whole life. Someone full of confidence and the ability to try new things without fear of failure. You make me think of life in such a different light, in a way that makes me grateful to be here. To smile every day just thinking of you is all I need. I love you, I love everything about you and I would have never thought I would find someone to fit me so well."

Sappy? Maybe. True? So much so it still scares me! And only after 5 months to feel this way, how would it be in 5 years? Or 25? Love is truly an amazing emotion, I will never take it for granted.

6 comments:

Abi said...

You'll still have that later too! I love it. You two are so wonderful and really 5 months is not too early!

erin said...

Saw this today and it reminded me of this entry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR1kx0v53HM


Yea! :)

Emma said...

hi ant codye I like your blog white its really pretty! and i like the picture at the top

love, Emma

Herriman Blue said...

How romantic Cod. That was so fun to read. Love is so great! Enjoy the good, and love gets you through the not as good (we won't call it bad) Love you so much!!

WIKKY said...

It's so great to see how in love you are with this boy! Glad you have found someone that makes you feel this way! He is a great catch!

Lindsey and Josh said...

AHh, tear jerker!! That was so cute, Codye!! I NEED TO MEET THIS MAN OF YOUR DREAMS ASAP!!!!