Saturday, November 8, 2008

Barnum & Bailey Do it Again!

Matt and I took his two nephews, Jonathan and Caleb, to the circus last month (yes it has taken me this long to post pictures haha) and it was such a fun night! These two boys had never gone to the circus, or gone somewhere without their parents. It was so fun to take them and see how fun it was for them to get hopped up on cotton candy!
Even though at the end with about a half our left Caleb kept turning to me and asking when we were going home because it was "dark and past bedtime!" when we got home they couldn't stop talking about it with their parents. It was such a great night, I am so glad we had the chance to take them!

































I loved this picture of Matt and Caleb.. He is an amazing Uncle.. And one day may inherit 18 more (19 in APRIL!!!!!)





















We loved taking these boys!! It was a fun night for the four of us!












2 comments:

WIKKY said...

Glad you had so much fun. Those boys are super cute! They are very lucky to have a great uncle and a fun uncle's girlfriend!!!

WIKKY said...

By the way... I love the elephant pic!