Friday, August 29, 2008

Early Birthday Present

Last night I got the most amazing surprise for my birthday (a week early I know, but I made him tell me!) Matt got tickets to see Wicked in April for my birthday!! I couldn't believe it! I told him I loved the music and that it was coming to Capitol Theatre and he found tickets yesterday for April 28th (I don't want to know how much they were!!).
So to my most amazing boyfriend, I love you to death!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!



Just had to throw in a picture of him lookin all sexy... ;) I am sooo lucky!!!

10 comments:

Katie said...

How FUN!! Rich and I are going next July when it comes here, I too can't wait :)

Abi said...

dude i want to come . . . um i may have a one week old . . . but so awesome. CHEERS MATT

Herriman Blue said...

Can't believe how cute!! That is so exciting. He is quite the hunk!

WIKKY said...

that is so exciting!!! you will have so much fun. hooray for a wonderful boyfriend who is quite sexy in that pic!

Mary said...

That is so cool. I wish we were going to see it again!

Glad you are so happy little sis.

Logan

Aut said...

I hear that play is incredible. Enjoy!! I love seeing you so happy!!

Chelle said...

GREEN with envy! And I agree with everyone else -- seeing you happy and in love is simply delightful! : )

Lindsey and Josh said...

CODYE!!!! Or should I say Matt's lil' princess!! You are so lucky- I have been wanting to go to that FOR-EVER!!! It'll be wonderful!! I am so glad that you are doing so well & lovin' life!!

Emma said...

Awesome! wanna go to Highschool Musical 3 with me.... in theaters?
call my mom and we can set it up. invite matt too!

Mary said...

Soooo jealous!