Saturday, September 6, 2008

Musical Night

Emma, Matt and I had a night of musicals, that is Enchanted, Newsies and Sound of Music (CLASSICS!), and when we all started getting tired Matt decided to come out in the swim cap of mine he found .... and the picture taking frenzy began!!! Here are a few wonderful shots of us at way too late at night when we should have been sleeping!!






Yeah Julie Andrews was trying to get my attention....... Not gonna happen!


Drunk off Fruit Punch!!








Thats right, we are awesome!!! We had such a fun time with you Emma!!! Love you to pieces!!

4 comments:

WIKKY said...

What a fun night. I love the goof ball picture of you Codye. Really cute! Next time, I want to come!

Abi said...

I want to come too! What a great auntie you are! Love you!

Chelle said...

Do you have any idea how much that meant to her, Codye? She was riding high all day today from her fun night with you two. Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing that.

xoxo

Lindsey and Josh said...

Haha, Codye- you guys are just so stinkin' cute!!! I love it that you post pictures up!! If we don't talk on the phone much..I must get good pics to describe the detail!!! You're the best, and keep on lovin'!