Monday, August 4, 2008

Webkins Owner at last! haha

So last night at Matt's family birthday party his two cute nephews (Jonathan and Caleb) came up to us with a Webkins bag that had two animals in it. Caleb handed the alligator to Matt and then pulled out the dog and said "Codye this one is for you!" And shot me his super cute grin!
Tiffani, his sister-in-law, and the boys decided Matt and I needed to join the Webkins fun! So Camy and Emma (and any other cute kids in my family that I am not entirely sure are as addicted as those two are) I am officially a Webkins owner! :)

It was a great party!!!

4 comments:

Emma said...

YAY!what are you going to name him\her? I think you should her Emma!haha

Abi said...

Oh I am so so jealous. Sike!

WIKKY said...

Joshie has a turtle named Darth Vader and a gorilla named Darth Sidius. You will have to give him your sign in name and he can contact you. He loves to send gifts!!! Have fun. What a great story!

Abi said...

please update