Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Pictures!

Now this may be picture overload but I couldnt resist. I couldnt choose my favorites because they are all so incredible and I wanted to share them all!

We are so in love with this little girl, she is such an amazing piece of heaven that we do not know why we deserve but are so grateful she is with us!  She is already 1 MONTH OLD yesterday and she is getting more alert and aware  Watching her experience everything for the first time is so exciting!  We are just waiting for that first smile, and that first laugh... 

I think we are the luckiest parents in the world and  as much as I am frustrated with how I look right now, all I have to do is see her little face and watch her stick her tongue out at me, make eye contact, or make her cute little baby noises and I simply dont care anymore!

(Although next Monday it begins, P90X here I come!!!! And eating much better!!!! On my way back to my body before baby!!! Wish me luck!!!)


















7 comments:

Abi said...

Oh how I love you three. And good luck! You can do it. It's a process and can be frustrating, but keep at it and you'll see results! LOVE YOU!

Beki said...

Cod- Congratulations! I didn't even know you were preggers! WOOT WOOT! I hope you are doing well! We need to catch up! And YES! Good Luck to you on the Pre-pregnancy bod! I hope it works for you better then it did for me..both times:/. I'm rootin' for ya! Congrats Mommy!!!

Judy said...

love Love LOVE this picture of my little Baby Lily. And you have PX90? I'm gonna steal it any day now. Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen. But good luck. I'm a wimp.

Judy said...

Or is it P90X??? Whatever. I'm not goin' close to it. But I did do Yoga this morning instead of running. Ummmmm, can anyone help with those crazy positions? I'm a little lost.

The Ballif Family said...

Beautiful pictures! What a cute family and that Lily is a doll!

Sarah Porter said...

Oh so adorable!! Good luck on Monday lady.

WIKKY said...

I LOVE those pictures! So priceless!!! She is one in a million!!!