Monday, March 21, 2011

Lily Ann

Friday, March 11th our little angel was born and every day since has been the most wonderful days. We have never been so happy and have never felt so much love for anything like we do for this little girl. She is the biggest blessing we have ever had.

She was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20.5 inches. She is still so tiny and I want her to stay that way, I dont want her to grow up too fast! I wish I could make time slow down, just for a little while.

Here are a few pictures and another post this week and more pictures!! For now enjoy these!








9 comments:

David and Jacquee said...

Congrats you two- she is gorgeous!

Katie said...

What a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations. Enjoy it because it goes by way to fast.

Judy said...

FINALLY!!! The post I've been waiting for. And I got to see these pictures being taken! Welcome to the World, Beautiful Lily Ann.

Katie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations once again!!

Kelly Brown said...

Love the pics, she is soooooooo cute!!! SO happy for your family :)

The Ballif Family said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute! I love how little those babies are! Enjoy every second, Mommy!!

Sara said...

Congratulations! She's such a muffin- we love her.

jrpetho said...

Oh my gosh so precious!

Judy said...

Or is it P90X??? Whatever. I'm not goin' close to it. But I did do Yoga this morning instead of running. Ummmmm, can anyone help with those crazy positions? I'm a little lost.