Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding Day!

I only have a few of our wedding pictures back from Michelle, but I wanted to make sure I posted them! Matt and I are loving married life, we are so lucky and we couldn't be happier that we can spend every minute possible together.

The wedding day went so smooth and we wouldn't have changed a thing! As much as I am so glad it is over and things have slowed down from the wedding plans and having something every night, I am so happy everyone put so much time and effort into it, because it was the perfect day!

I have to give a special thanks to Chelle, my sister, who did all the flowers for the wedding and honestly they turned out BETTER than I could have ever imagined! Thank you so much, for all your time, all your talent and willingness to do everything you did for my big day! You are amazing! I am so glad I had your input and your opinion and ideas to make it come together the way it did

And another thanks to Mary, my sister in law, she was the best hair stylist I could have asked for, and my hair is not easy to keep curls! But she did an amazing job in making it look better than I could have imagined and I hope you know how much it meant to me that you were there for the bridals, bright and early at my parents house before the sealing, there in the bridal room in the temple and every time you had to do touch ups, you are amazing and I am so grateful for you!

Just one more thank you.. To my mom, you did SOOO much from addressing announcments to putting the announcments together, sewing the skirts for the bridesmaids, and so so so much more. Thank you, thank you, thank you. . . It meant so much and I know you are just as glad as I am that the day was here and now is gone! It all turned out perfectly, so thank you!

And to my cute husband, you are seriously so patient and so wonderful! Thank you for being that way through all the planning and stress and times I would break down. I love you!!!



I love this picture, with the girls in the background.. I thought it was so amazing!











I loved the dancing girls and this kissing picture is one of my favorites also, its just perfect!








This one is another of my favorites, captures the moment perfectly!

















I will post more, probably more than you want to see but it was the best day of my life!! Especially pictures of families, the crazy picture of Matt and I with our 23 nieces and nephews, and so many others!!

9 comments:

Brittnee said...

I've literally been dying to see the gorgeous pictures! I check all the time for an update! So beautiful! I'm glad your day was perfect because that's exactly how it should be. You two look so happy. You look beautiful! Congrats!

Katie said...

It's been so fun to read about and see pictures on your family members blogs/facebook. I loved reading it from you though! You looked gorgeous and I am glad your day was perfect!!
Congrats again!!

WIKKY said...

Love all of them. Can't wait to see the rest. In my opinion, you can never post too many pics!

Abi said...

I can't wait to see all of them!

Amy Buff said...

YAHOO! Way to go Codye! I'm excited to see more pictures of your hair and your dress!

Jesse said...

So Beautiful! I'm so excited for you!

Aut said...

You deserve the perfect wedding day! I'm glad everything turned out so great. Can't wait to see more pics!

Heather said...

GIRL! You look gorgeous in your pictures! I can't wait to see more! Love your hair too! I am so happy for you!

jrpetho said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you had such a nice wedding.