Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Simple Truths

It is amazing to me that even in the most stressful of times, when you can find every reason in the world to feel stress, to feel anger, to feel insecure or discouraged, that even in these times you can read something like this and you instantly feel peace and gratitude for what is important in this life. If you haven't read anything from this story so far I would encourage you to read it. It is uplifting and makes you truly feel at peace with anything that you are going through and feel you are struggling with. It is a story that makes you believe that anything is possible and you are never alone.

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2009/04/nie-on-being-alone.html

3 comments:

Katie said...

I read that too and thought it was touching. It is amazing to think of how far she has come. Such a touching story!

Judy Hammer said...

Thank you so much for sharing this lady's story with me. I was so touched and felt better all day long after reading it. She's an inspiration!

WIKKY said...

I love her blog. She really puts life in to perspective. Thanks for sharing!