Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bored.......

I dont think I have ever been as bored as I have been the past 2 days at work.... There is nothing more frustrating than sitting at a desk waiting for 5:00 to roll around so you can get the rest of your preparations done for a wedding in 9 days!! So I have done everything I can sitting here, and now I am going to wait patiently for the last hour of work to roll by so I can get the shopping done for the big day and make the rest of the plans come together! We are at the final stretch and Matt and I are both pretty stressed, me with the wedding and making everything perfect, and him with school and finals and getting everything done before the big day.... Who knew planning a wedding could make you so stressed.......

On a lighter note if you have not taken a walk outside you really should, it is gorgeous out there and it finally smells, feels and looks like spring!! Keep it up weather, at least for 9 more days!!
(4 for Jayce and Sarah.. Lucky couple gets married on Saturday! Its the year of weddings I tell you!!!)

4 comments:

Katie said...

9 days?! Wow, that is SO exciting!!

Beki said...

Hey! We got your announcement! Thank you so much :) You are beautiful! Congrats!!!

Judy Hammer said...

I'm the Mommy of the Bride, and if the Bride thinks she's stressed, ask her if her Mom is a total geeky stressed out mess of a lady. I can't believe it's almost here!

WIKKY said...

It will come sooo fast you will have forgotten how bored you were at work! Good luck with final preps!!!!