Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ice Fishing..

This past weekend Matt and I went ice fishing with two of his friends that I just got along with instantly, Thom and Cynthia. And as you can see below Matt found the one thing that would not make me say no to ice fishing! Thom and Cynthia brought their adorable Blue Lacey puppy Alta!! She was so cold and so darn cute! (Matt was right, most of the pictures I took were of cute little Alta, playing and then getting so cold she jumped into her little bed)

I got made fun of by the boys because I gave the blanket Matt brought for me to keep warm to the puppy... As you can see it made her go right to sleep! I was okay with it.. Until I got cold haha







Just a picture of Matty fishing and sitting on his bucket because "that is how REAL fishermen fish" I just love him...












Cynthia trying to take pictures and hold the puppy. It was still sunny at this point! When the sun went away, that is when it was way too cold for the girls!







Getting ready for some fishin!






Thom and Matt getting the first hole dug




















Almost 12 inches of ICE!!! GOOD JOB LOVE!!










Oh I love her!!












Yes that is my hair going crazy, WIND SUCKS! Other than that its a pretty cute picture.











He only smiles in pictures when I beg him.. Not so much on the cheese, this one...























Yep I am puppy hungry and I have to control it! I keep telling Matt, at least right now I want a puppy and I am not baby hungry already!!!! It will be a while for that, not ready for little ones, jsut want it to be my hubby and I for a while!

8 comments:

Matt said...

That was fun...we'll need to get you cold weather pants and then go out for a real day of fishing;)
LOVE YOU!!!

WIKKY said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!! I am glad you didn't fall in to the ice like that horse did, eeek! That dog really is adorable.

Beki said...

How fun! We got puppy hungry...hence JOEY!!! But he was going to be taken to the pound if we didn't take him. So NO PRESSURE right? HA! We loved him instantly and he's the BEST dog ever! Did you see Marley and Me? Great show!

Abi said...

Oh that doggie is so darn cute. Oh boy Matt, Codye loves little small things. In two months I am going to make her so baby hungry!

Judy Hammer said...

These pics made me so scared that my Matty was gonna fall into the lake/river/water, whatever. Matt, you've gotta take care of yourself so you can get HITCHED!!!!

Blake and Jenn said...

Hey. I'm glad you found my blog! You look so happy and congrats on getting married. I'm glad we can be blogging buddies:)

Amelia Poll said...

How fun - but definitely cold!

By the way, just spending time with the two of you when you first get married is the best part :)

Herriman Blue said...

That looks so COLD!!! I would die!! You guys are invited to fish with us this summer when it's HOT!!!! I'll leave the ice to you! You guys are cute!