Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Top 5

Movies I need to see.. If you have seen any of them please give let me know if I should see it or not.. (well more if you thought it was good, cause lets face it I see every movie even if its gotten terrible reviews) and seeing as Blogger is not letting me upload images I have to do without pictures.

1. You Don't Mess With the Zohan: I have heard mixed reviews on this, but I still want to see it, the preview makes me laugh so hard, but it is very true Adam Sandler has had some major movie flops so it could really go either way.

2. The Love Guru: You cant tell me you dont think this movie looks so entertaining, and its Mike Meyers, he is fantastic. So Im thinking it wont be disappointing. (although I think Jessica Alba is in this and that makes it very hard for me to want to see it, I hate her acting, well and her in general. She is irriating)

3. Kung Fu Panda: I have heard this show is amazing, and Jack Black is so funny I cant stand it. Plus who doesnt like a hilarious cartoon every once and a while.. I may just have to take some nieces and nephews with me, since they will love it almost as much as me! Any takers on that? Let me know!

4. The Happening: This show, as all his movies do, looks so confusing and makes no sense in the preview. But M. Night Shaylaman is an amazing director, so you cant go wrong with one of his shows... Unless it turns out like a Lady in the Water movie, yeah that movie was crappy, I dont recommend it if anyone is wondering.

5. Get Smart: Okay Steve Carrell is one of the greatest actors, I didnt really like him before but after falling in love with The Office and then Dan in Real Life he is one of my faves. This show looks pretty hilarious, I hope its not disappointing!

So there you have it, if you feel like seeing any of these please let me know, I am in need of movie going if you couldnt tell! Now that most of school is done I am wanting to get my movie queen title back! Let me know if you want to go, cause they are all lookin tempting!

3 comments:

erin said...

So friends of mine saw The Happening and said it was awful. That it is nothing like the other movies he has done. They said it's like an environmental documentary but you don't find out until the end. I wouldn't pay the big bucks for it, maybe Redbox, if you really want to see it. But it seems like you have other stuff to see. My two cents. :)

Emma said...

I wanna go to kung fu panda!lets go to it!it looks so awesome!we still need to do a musical night.love, emma (your neice)

WIKKY said...

I am soooo there for the Love Guru. I NEED to see JT in his speedo. Let me know when you want to go!