Sunday, June 8, 2008

Masquerade Prom

So my friend Serena decided to have a masquerade prom night for graduating college with all her dancer friends and some of us non dancer friends. It was such a fun night! Matt and I spent so much time talking and laughing, plus dont you just love getting all dressed up and looking great? I mean it doesnt get much better than that. Here are some pictures of the fun night!

(and just in case you are wondering, our masks got lost by the girl that said she had them for us, so we were the maskless wonders!)











7 comments:

WIKKY said...

wow... love the dress and the date! he's a keeper. looks like you guys had a lot of fun (but not too much, if you know what i mean???) ha ha!

Abi said...

Whits comment just made me laugh! HA HA! So cute. Really I LOVE YOUR LONG LUSHEOUS HAIR. Awesome awesome!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

So who is this cute guy? Are you together? I need details Codye! Plus you look way cute!

Emily said...

How fun!!! I miss the days when I would get all dressed up for a dance. You look so pretty in all those pictures. Your hair is gorgeous.

Mary Staples said...

I'm embarrassed I haven't written ya back on the blog...so sorry. But, I just love you. I'm psyched to find each other with the help of the dear blog world. Love it.

Natalie said...

Looks like fun and you look fantastic!

Abi said...

I've tried to comment on this last post. Just thoughts . . . I loved that you did that and I love that you are evolving. It never stops. Just know that you are loved and really what people think DOES NOT MATTER!