Thursday, May 15, 2008

Slacker..

So I know I have been a total blogging slacker lately but I have good reason...
Since I got back from my trip I have started my last 18 credits at the U that I have to finish up before I actually get my diploma along with working in the afternoon after class.. Its been quite the stressful week, I am gettin through it though! And dont worry the Disneyland Pictures and stories are on the way when I get a moment to breathe...


I had to post a quick movie review about What Happens in Vegas.. I saw this last night with Brooke and Brad (greatest friends ever!) and I really liked this movie. It did not get great reviews but lets be honest what movies get great reviews these days..
First I have to say that Cameron Diaz is gorgeous, I think she has such a pretty smile and she is a great actress. And as for Ashton Kutcher, I have never been a big fan but after this show I think i am! He is a hottie! I very much enjoyed watching him in this movie. For obvious reasons see picture below....




















These two had great chemistry and they were so funny to watch. Their two best friends in the movie were HILARIOUS, there were so many funny lines that made me laugh so hard. I would recommend going to this movie if you have a chance.







Well I better get back to listening to the professor talking about fatherhood, gotta love the only class that was available for me to take to finish up!

HAPPY THURSDAY!!

6 comments:

erin said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll go see it now. Good luck this semester. You can do it!

B-radley said...

Thanks, I am the greatest friend ever. I agree the movie was pretty funny, the ending a little lame, but the credits were the best part. It was stellar.

Herriman Blue said...

Looks so cute Codye!! We'll have to go check it out! Then next week I'll be posting my own "what happens in vegas" pictures! Or not.

WIKKY said...

I totally want to go see that movie!!! Woo hoo. Ashton is a babe. Glad you could relax and enjoy!

B-radley said...

Definately Agreed!

Emily said...

I thought that show looked good but I wasn't sure. It was so fun to see you the other night. I am excited that you are taking a tri class they are so fun and you are going to rock at them!