Friday, May 2, 2008

GRADUATION!!

I am graduating today from the U and I am so excited! I don't think it really hit me until last night when I was getting my cap and gown all ready that I am going to be done with school, done with college.. I MADE IT! I wonder sometimes if I am going to miss it, I mean I hate school and grades and homework but not having school anymore may take some getting used to! I am going to be starting my secretarial training at work this summer (even though I still have a few more classes to take to get my diploma) and hopefully start up in a new position at the law firm. That is the hope! I know I can do it, its just learning a new job is always rough at first. Good thing I am a fast learner!!
So to my wonderful University I say goodbye, and as much as I love the U... I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL FOREVER!!!!!!!! .... Unless I decide to do more but that will be a LONG time from now, I need a break!


And with even happier news I am going to be in this castle.. With these princesses (including the new Giselle from Enchanted) in exaclty 5 days!!!!!!!!!!! 5 days and counting, I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!




Belle is the most amazing I must say















I LOVE THIS PLACE!!












Hmm... Does she look like Amy Adams? Pretty darn close I have to say!







There is my exciting news for the day!!!!
Here is a quick Friday Top 5
5 Things I am going to do this summer...
1: Finish school with flying colors!! After the first 5 weeks of summer this will be a BREEZE
2: Go to NEW YORK!! I hope at least, I have a friend doing an internship out there for the summer and I am hoping to go out there in July. FINALLY going to NY. I have wanted to visit there for as long as I can remember
3: Weekends at the cabin. I love my cabin more than anything and in the summer it is warm and beautiful, I am definitely going up there for some much needed sun time and friend time in the mountains.
4: A lot of hiking and outdoor activities. I have a friend that promised many a hikes this summer. I would add biking to this but that would require buying a bike and tuition, trips to Cali and NY are kinda making a new bike not possible right now...
5: and of course you all guessed it.. MOVIES! There are SO many movies that are coming out this summer (most in May but I still count this summer since school is over) and I will be seeing all of them as you all know since I will forever be the movie queen/buff. But to add to this I am going to be reading a lot too, and not just for school!! I want to read a lot this summer.

3 comments:

Kinsey England said...

Hey! I loved your top 5! I need to do that so that I stay on task this summer! I am so excited for you to finish school! And are you going to Disney Land? I've never been there before, but I've heard that is where all the pretty princesses live! :). Yes, I am going to Disney world...also a first. It is going to be tons of fun! I can't wait! I am leaving behind a lot of homework to be done though, I'm kindof stressed about it, but I'll try not to let that show on my face :). Hey, let me know when you are hiking this summer! If it works out, I would love to come! I love to hike! Have fun in Cali and drive/fly safe!!!

Kinsey England said...

For sure I will show you some places, around here or somewhere else? Sadly the rumor is incorrect. I have wanted to buy a condo for awhile now, but I can't afford it until I pay my car off...one year and counting. I will start looking again in the fall, but for now I am going to move in with Dayna Peay. I will for sure see if you need a place when i get my own! I'm off to florida now! Have fun in Cali!

WIKKY said...

Hooray for the graduate!!!!! So cool. I didn't know about NY??? Is that a for sure thing? That would be so cool. Have fun with the pretty princess'. The girls will be jealous. Maybe you should just take them with you>>> Just kidding. Have a blast!