Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Top Five

So I borrowed this idea from my friend Brad. He does Tuesday's Top 10 but I know I would have a hard time with 10 every week so I am going with 5!


Favorite T.V. Shows


5: So You Think You Can Dance

I love this show, the dances suck me in! Allison was my favorite so far, I can remember 2 of her dances that I could not stop watching. They were amazing. She didn't win but I still loved this season! I think this is one of the greatest reality (if thats what you would call it) shows right now.
Definitely next to buy on DVD



4: Heroes

From the first time I watched this show I couldn't stop. I got so into this show, it is very well done and the cast is amazing! Peter Petrelli is one of my favorite charaters (especially when he was in Gilmore Girls MMMMM) I just love the concept of this show and how they put it together.

-This show was tied with Lost but I had to choose this one over it, SORRY LOST!




3: October Road



I love this show since the first episode. I remember watching it at Whitney's house the very first time and we loved it! I was sceptical of the second season but they have done a great job keeping it interesting. I love Nick (Jake in One Tree Hill) in this show, he is soo adorable I cant stand it! If you have not checked this show out, you better!




2: The Office

You have to admit this show is so fantastic, I laugh my head off every episode. Michael Scott gets me every time! I love shows that you can just watch over and over and they never get old. They better keep it up now that it is back on again!!
But I have to admit the Jim/Pam story keeps me coming back every week!!! I just LOVE that story and obviously Jim, he is one of my favorites that is for sure




1: Friends

Of course if you know me you know this is my number 1. I have seen every episode numerous times! I put a picture of the 6th season because the one after Vegas and the one with Unagi are two of my favorite episodes ever! I laugh just as hard watching it now as the first time I saw it. I think they ended this show perfectly. It ended exactly how I would have wanted it to and I love watching this show from the beginning to the end because I fall in love with the characters all over again. I could go on for hours about this show, how much I love it and how embarrassed I would be to admit how many times I have seen each episode.
All time favorite that is for sure!!! Anyone agree?

3 comments:

Abi said...

good top 5 . . . where's Alias? Roswell?

Steve and Liz Evans said...

Friends is the best! Hands down! Steve bought me the whole series for Valentines Day so that I could watch them in the middle of the night while I nurse. Best gift ever!!!

WIKKY said...

October Road, sooo good. Who is Jake, is that a real name of one of the actors? No Grey's?? What the crap!@#%&!?