Thursday, April 24, 2008

The ABC's Of ME

Thanks for the tag Nat! This is fun!



A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Single baby!

B. BEST FRIEND? So many but the one's that are always there for me Brooke, Rachel and Serena

C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake by far!

D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturdays, the day I can have all to myself to do anything I WANT

E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Chap stick and CELL PHONE

F. FAVORITE COLORS? Red and Turquoise

G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms, they are always in my mom's closet!!! Addicting

H. HOMETOWN? Salt Lake City, UT

I. INDULGENCE? Ice Cream! I love it, shakes, malts, sherbet you name it

J. JANUARY OR JULY? July (do you even have to ask? Who in thier right mind likes January!?)

K. KIDS? Nope

L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Spending time with family and reaching for dreams that may lead you somewhere you didn't expect to find through the journey.

M. MARRIAGE DATE? Not in the near future

N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 Brothers, 3 Sisters, 3 Bro-in-Laws, 2 Sis-in-Laws

O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Both! But if I'm in a hurry, apples. (It takes about 30 minutes for me to peel and eat an orange! You and me both Nat!!)

P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Spiders and driving in snow storms

Q. QUOTE? "It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live."
"You never change something by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." --Buckminster Fuller

R. REASONS TO SMILE? The 18 amazing nieces and nephews I have (you all know that though), the feeling of being sore after a really good work out because you know how good it is for your body, Sunshine and summertime, and graduating from college!

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Super Man, I was never a huge fan of Wonder Woman. Plus Super Man is always played by a hottie!!!

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE- Shanna, Linden, Amanda, Whitney and Abi

U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? When I'm stressed or nervous is when my confidence level goes down.

V. VEGETABLES? YES I LOVE THEM

W. WORST HABIT? Worrying too much, and tuning out

X. XRAY OR ULTRASOUND? X-Ray I guess.. But really no preferrence either way right now (maybe down the road when I am pregnant it will be ultrasound!!!)

Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Right now (it changes constantly) Schlotzky's Deli and anything homemade from my family for Hammer On. Man that food is soooo good!

Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo

4 comments:

WIKKY said...

I am so not a tag person but yours is great! I love learning random things about people!!! Enjoy Grey's and the Office tonight!

Abi said...

Thanks for the tag . . . and i'll do it when things settle a little! And I sure love you . . . and Hadlee is excited to see you and she wants you to do her hair!

Natalie said...

I'm glad I'm not only one who is picky about oranges!

Chelle said...

I am always amazed at the little things I learn through the tag. I don't know if that means I'll do one though... you have to really THINK to answer those things... : )