Friday, October 17, 2008

Slacker you say? .. No, no, no

I cant believe it has been over a month since I blogged last! Time flies faster than ever lately. The complete truth is I have not had time other than being at work to blog (and I dont have pictures at work.. Not good enough haha), I am never home and when I am it is usually to sleep! So one day I will post the pictures from the circus, from camping at Duck Lake in the Uintahs, and most of all the AWESOME Hammer Halloween party where I must say I am so sad we missed the scavenger hunt but we made it for pictures and the after party so it was awesome!! So stay tuned, one day I will find time to sit down and upload pictures and stories!!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Josh said...

ALRIGHTY, I'm going to hold you to it! I want to see those pictures!!! I saw some on abi's blog of the Halloween party and DANG GIRL!!! LOOOK AT THOSE BUNS!!! :) You are catwoman and hear you roar!! :) No wonder you were late for the party...Matt saw you!! haha Love ya!

WIKKY said...

Can't wait!!!!

WIKKY said...

Careful not to show too much cleavage in those pics..... you sexy cat, you!!!